- PEPP adjustment from 0 to 20 cmH2O
- Unidirectional valve
- No risk of rebreathing
- No risk of airway circuit closure (common situation in duckbill valves)
- In cardiopulmonary resuscitation, the internal lung pressure does not rises significantly during compression. (it is mandatory that PEEP adjust is in ZERO for this condition)
- Incorporated to the valve body there is a pressure relief factory set to not allow pressures greater than 40 cmH2O, increasing reliability to VUPpet usage
Indications for Use
VUPpet must be assembled in a way that the connection identified as “PACIENTE” is connected to the patient’s mask or tube, and that the other connection is connected to the equipment (mechanical ventilator/self-inflating bag).
To adjust the PEEP value, twist the control button on the top of the valve to the desired pressure. In case the PEEP usage is not necessary (e.g. during the cardiopulmonary resuscitation), adjust the button to 0 cmH2O.
Warnings and precautions
- Double check if the valve is clean and sterilized.
- Autoclave at 121°C.
- It is recommended to replace the diaphragmeach 30 sterilization cycles or after 6 months of usage.
|Leaflet VAP and VUP (pt-br)
|High resolution images
The content of this section is under development.
||0 to 20 cmH2O
||93.5 mm x 95.5 mm x 35.0 mm